As a Jacksonville Bankruptcy Attorney I am always being asked numerous questions about Florida Bankruptcies and their effect on individuals you file. Although individual results will vary, I strongly encourage you if you are considering Bankruptcy to consult with a local Jacksonville Bankruptcy Attorney. With that being said, here is a list of the 5 most common benefits applicable to most of my clients when filing a Florida Bankruptcy.
- Gives you a “Fresh Start.” This means you liability for your dischargeable will be eliminated.
- Will stop Foreclosure proceedings or allow you time to catch up on past due payments.
- Will stop repossessions and wage garnishments.
- Prevent the elimination of utility service.
- Allows you the ability to verify the amount owed to debtors and reduce/dismiss amounts if they are incorrect.
These 5 simple answers could be the solution to all of your financial troubles. With a downed economy and the unemployment rate where it is at, Bankruptcy, for some, is a route to a new beginning. If you think Bankruptcy may be the best route for you contact a Jacksonville Bankruptcy Attorney, or if you just have questions regarding your financial situation, give me a call. I am more than happy to answer any and all questions posed to me.
If you would like more information regarding Bankruptcy, check out our websites. If you would like to schedule a FREE consultation with a Jacksonville Bankruptcy Attorney call my office directly at 904-685-1200.